Friends of Whaddon School

Stock Lane, Milton Keynes MK170LS
Sponsorship

About Us

Our wonderful school in Whaddon is fundraising to build a final classroom to become a full primary school. The school has secured 90% of the funds necessary to build the expansion but need some help in raising the remaining 10%. Due to the current circumstances and not being able to organise the usual fundraising events, the school have asked the children to join in and help them raise the funds. The first initiative is “Walk for Whaddon”. The children have been asked to collectively walk 136 miles over the Easter Break.

We have set our target to walk 24 miles during the 2 weeks of Easter Break and Olivia has come up with the idea of litter picking along the way to provide a service to our local community. Litter picking has been one of Olivia’s hobbies for a while and hopefully it will help us to collect some money to help our school.